|Russia Today | Feb 6, 2015|
|Would be a perfect way to sabotage |
the Merkel-Hollande peace initiative
- Ukraine forces have agreed to pull out civilians from Debaltsevo, though their presence there limits rebel artillery
- Kiev has never before shown concern for civilian lives, but this would be perfect opportunity for a false flag attack
1) The only thing protecting the junta forces are, precisely, these civilians. If these civilians leave, then Debaltsevo will turn into Saur Mogila. Until now, the Novorussians have advanced rather slowly precisely because they could not use the full power of their artillery to soften up the well dug-in junta forces. But thanks to Voentorg [Russian material aid], the Novorussians now have plenty of firepower now and if they decide to really open up upon the junta forces the latter will suffer the same devastating consequences as their (now dead) colleagues in Saur Mogila. Everybody understands that.
2) Tonight Kiev forces used white phosphorus again, and in the recent days they have used both ballistic missiles and cluster munitions. Why this sudden concern with the Debaltsevo civilians (whom the Nazis consider as "bugs" anyway)? Does anybody really believe that the regime in Kiev cares for Novorussian civilians?!
3) Kerry, Hollande and Merkel were in Kiev today. The latter two will be in Moscow tomorrow. In Germany, the Munich Security Conference is meeting. NATO is still claiming that "hundreds and hundreds" of Russian Federation soldiers are operating in Novorussia. While some US officials speak of sending "lethal aid" to the junta, others seem to oppose it.
What does that all tell you?
Me - it tells me that this is the PERFECT opportunity for the kind of false flag massacres NATO and the US are so good at. That is how the "Empire of Kindness" justified bombing the Bosnian Serbs, that is how the "Empire of Kindness" justified bombing Kosovo and that is how the "Empire of Kindness" justified bombing Libya.
Tomorrow, such an attack will be very easy to organize. Just send a group of men to post a Claymore mine anywhere along the convoy's route, plant a 152mm shell with a remote under the road where the bus will collect the refugees, pay some patsy to hide in the ditch with an RPG, or use a regular Grad strike at any time - and, voilà, you will have exactly the kind of atrocity which was used to justify all the previous wars of the "Empire of Kindness".
Except that this time around, the goal will not be to bomb or invade Novorussia (that is something the US/NATO simply cannot do), but to create the kind if hysteria which might make it possible to save the junta forces in the Debaltsevo cauldron. That, at least, could be the plan.
Also, if a massacre happens at the evacuation of refugees, then this will "prove" that the Novorussians don't care about civilians and create a "Sarajavo-like" situation in which the surrounded force gets to shoot as much as it wants while the surrounding force is crucified by the imperial propaganda for every shell fired.
I sure hope that I am wrong, but I won't breathe normally again until tomorrow evening because if no false flag happens tomorrow this will be a real miracle.